Spruce Pine’s Municipal Parks
305 Tappan Street
Brad Ragan Park
293 Laurel Creek Court
- Reservations for picnic shelters are accepted from April—September with the park office at (828) 765-3012.
- Admission to both parks is free, with a nominal charge for admittance to the swimming pool at Brad Ragan Park during the summer.
- Facilities available at Brad Ragan Park include picnic shelters, playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts, multi-purpose court and swimming pool. Available at Riverside Park is a walking trail along the river, baseball field, picnic shelters, playground, fishing pier and more.
- Park hours at Brad Ragan Park are from 8:00 a.m.until dusk.
- Riverside Park does not close, although restroom facilities are not available after dusk.